Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello Kitties!

Hello Kitty Love on Valentine's DayMy name is MiMi! Hello Kitty is my lifestyle. It is much more to me than simply a popularized name brand. The motto, “Small gift, Big Smile,” is ingrained in my kitty soul. You can say it is the equivalent of “YOLO” (you only live once) to our generation! Hello Kitty gives such happiness to people regardless of age or gender that signifies more than material possession or value. She helps you be the best in what you want to do and who you want to be. I wanted to express how special Hello Kitty is to me and have other kitty enthusiasts like myself share our passion together, which ultimately inspired me to create Hello Kitty Me!

Like many little girls, I fell in love the moment I got my first Hello Kitty gift. Much to everyone’s surprise, my craze only grew kittyliciously stronger. It was not a phase to grow out of, but a forever friend to me! I wanted to share how Hello Kitty encompasses me on a daily basis through this blog, which purrfectly is kick starting on this Valentine’s Day! I am sending out lots of kitty love to you all and hope to make many kitty friends along the way. Like Hello Kitty says, “You can never have too many friends!” Stay tuned for more kitty posts!!! Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Meow Meow,


MiMi =^.^=