Friday, January 20, 2017

Hello 2017

Hello Kitties! Hello 2017!

   

     As we all recover from the holidays hangover, it is that time again when we sift through all those memories of the past year and realize how much you have gone through to become the person you are at this moment. Celebrating the new year is always exciting because it is a fresh start, a reset button, a do over, or whatever you wish to call it. It is the chance to be a better you! But before you can move forward, it is always important to remember how you come this far. I have prowled down memory lane and picked out my top fav Hello Kitty adventures of 2016 that I believe all kitty fans should experience for themselves at some point!






     A high top Hello Kitty moment for me was when I travelled across the world to Thailand in the EVA Air Hello Kitty Jet "Shining Star." Hello Kitty made the purr-fect traveling companion. It was such a unique kawaii experience throughout the entire flight. Check out my previous blog post for all the cutesy details onboard. 




Be sure to route a service stop to Taoyuan International Airport in Taipei, Taiwan. Be on the lookout for a Hello Kitty themed lounging area. 










     At Gate C3, travelers can tell time at the Hello Kitty themed world clock telephone booth, allow their children to free roam in the pink fantasy playground, and shop at the most charming and adorable Sanrio store that features extraordinary Hello Kitty products that are exclusive to that airport. Retail therapy is the best solution to jet lag!







     



     If you happen to be wandering the streets of Bangkok, a die-hard Hello Kitty enthusiast will need to make their way to Siam Square 1 where you can have a full blown kitty-ful experience at the Hello Kitty House. 












     Treat yourself to yummy confections and sweets that are just too cutesy to eat, pamper yourself to luxurious Hello Kitty spa services, and shop shop shop all the exclusives! 










     As the saying goes, "The best things in life are sweet!" This is especially true when you add some Hello Kitty to it! I was able to satisfy my sweet kitty tooth when I got to visit the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck when it made its two pit stops in Houston, where I claim home sweet home. Yes, I went TWICE! The hardcore Hello Kitty addiction is real, as you all know for yourselves! 





     Although I waited in line for 3 hrs each time in order to be frontline, the wait time was a piece of cake because of the sweet fun company I had among the other Hello Kitty fanatics. The Sanrio motto we all know by heart, "You can never have too many friends!" Hello Kitty brings people together from all over, creating new kitty friendships wherever she goes. If the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is rolling your way, treat yourself to something sweet!







     Officially crossed San Diego Comic Con off my bucket list! I am still reeling over all the excitement from that action packed experience from that summer! Walking side by side with about 130,000 other attendees and sharing your love for pop art culture with enthusiasts from all over the world will give you such an incredible rush.






     Despite all the numerous awesome events provided, my main mission was to see my most fav creative designer Simone Legno! The artist and co-founder of the colorful brand Tokidoki is incredibly inspiring through his works of art and his incredible work ethic. The last day of his signing session was held at BAIT and I was fully decked out in Alice in Wonderland cosplay with my best friend as the White Rabbit. Although I probably spent most of my time waiting in lines, I had no complaints and was able to meet some people from the Tokidoki team including the beautiful and super sweet Jaycee from Tokidokiclub!





     Simone graciously autographed my treasured Kittypatra figurine and sketched a Donutella drawing for me. It was simply one of the happiest moments of my life, to be able to meet such a humble, kind, and innovative role model.

     Reflection upon all my Hello Kitty adventures in 2016 has allowed me to relive all the unforgettable memories from the past year! With the new year starting, I am looking forward to more Hello Kitty & Tokidoki adventures. May the new year bring more Hello Kitty happiness into your life!






New Year, More Hello Kitty adventures!




For more ways to live the kitty lifestyle, Follow Hello Kitty Me right meow:


HelloHKMe on Instagram

Hello Kitty Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HelloHKMe/

Contact me: HelloHKMe@gmail.com